Building heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems are designed to operate at the highest load that occurs in only a very short time throughout the year. One of the most effective ways to increase the energy efficiency of a
building is to use variable frequency drives, namely ac drives. Fans, pumps, compressors, etc. They are widely used in the HVAC field, including. In a system equipped with AC Drives, the ac drive adjusts the speed of one or more motors
according to the system load requirements and work schedule, which results in enormous energy savings throughout the year.
Why AC Drive?
35% for compressors.
- The soft start feature reduces the inrush current when the motors are started, thus reducing the mechanical stress on the motor and increasing the motor reliability.
- Electrically stepless regulation for motor speed.
- It significantly reduces motor power consumption with correct controls.
- Improves the power factor of the entire drive system, including VFDs and motors.
- It is possible to measure and monitor system performances.